What will you do?
- To carry out transactional tasks within the area of order entry.
- Enter all incoming sales orders on the Common Distribution System.
- Sales order follow up and connected customer service.
- Ensure sales orders are processed within timescales set by line manager/ service agreements.
- Maintain effective communication in foreign language with relevant contact persons within European distribution centers.
- Admin and data maintenance.
- Address client issues/ requests promptly.
What will you get for it?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Donated meal vouchers.
- In case of need language and other trainings for free.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Cafeterie from Benefit Plus.
- One Fit Sony DADC program – benefits in the are of prevention, personal growth, sport, fun and health.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent in Dutch and have a communicative level of English.
- Friendly and easy-going personality.
- Computer literacy and some experience with MS Excel.
- Efficiency in data processing.
- Responsibility, accuracy, diligence, commitment to high standards.
- Good communication skills.
- Practical approach to problem solving.
- Flexibility, good time management.
- Will to learn and absorb new knowledge.
- Ability to work within a team as well as being able to set personal targets.