What will you do?
- You will have ownership for the complete Procurement Process from demand monitoring, ordering to due date monitoring and invoice controlling.
- You will be responsible for complete contracts´preparation in Czech and in English language.
- You will be the main contact person for our site directors and other departments in the area of procurement.
- You will identify processes for optimalization and propose cost savings.
- You will make market analysis and strategical proposes.
- You will take care of any ad hoc projects and cooperate with other colleagues.
- You will take care of tenders complete processs: evaluation, analysis and interpretation of biddings.
What will you get for it?
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Donated meal vouchers.
- In case of need language and other trainings for free.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Cafeterie from Benefit Plus.
- One Fit Sony DADC program – benefits in the are of prevention, personal growth, sport, fun and health.
What do we expect from you?
- Great communication, analytical and negotiating skills.
- University degree or comparable qualification.
- Experience with purchasing – min. 3 years.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel and Power Point.
- English and Czech on advanced level.
- Ability to defend your opinion.