Mainly located at the office of UPHE in Hamburg, you manage the inventory of DVD and Blu-ray finished good products within a distribution and manufacturing capacity, based on Sales Forecasts and ‘Vision’ (Demand Planning) system settings, in order to have stock in warehouse at best possible cost to service retailer orders for in time delivery.
- Continuous communication and contact with the UP Operations team. Document and maintain data of forthcoming releases, promotions and catalogue replenishment.
- Develop a full understanding of the client’s product portfolio and maintain communication between distribution, manufacturing and the client.
- Ensure the data base is appropriately maintained, including:Creating and maintaining product assortments, Load New Release Targets & Catalogue Promo forecasts, One-off shipment spikes and other system settings.
- Demand Planning and Support with system “Vision”
- Collaboration with Demand Planning Team, as well as Sales and Operations in Hamburg and the Sony DADC Customer Service Team in Pilzen, CZ with regular travels to these destinations.
- Create, transmit and monitor vendor purchase orders within the agreed schedule of lead times and based on regular demand planning forecasts.
- New release/promo management
- Back-up of Sony DADC Italy and Benelux demand planner and holiday cover for our office in Switzerland.
- Fluent English & Germand both written and spoken.
- Good planning and organization skills, excellent communication
- Excellent analytical skill with a high customer focus
- PC literate, including fluent use of Excel / MS Office
- Quick to learn and understand
- Result oriented and problem solving person
- Enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach
- Understands supply chain inventory management principles
An attractive, market compliant salary package will be offered respectively with applicant’s skills and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.