What will you do?
- Carry admin/ transactional tasks within in the area of claim management.
- Enter all incoming queries on the Customer Query Management system.
- Classificate claims into predefined categories.
- Ensure all logged queries are resolved within timescales set by line manager/ service agreements.
- Maintain effective communication in foreign language with other departments and other team like logistics, warehouse,finance.
- Carry out maintenance/ housekeeping in regards to all admin related files and data.
- Address client issues/ requests promptly.
If you are looking to:
- Start or advance your career in finance.
- Work in multinational team.
- Speak foreign languages on daily basis.
- Work in dynamic environment on diverse set of tasks that never get dull and see yourself as good, proactive troubleshooter, we will be happy to have you on our team!
What will you get for it?
- Interesting job in an international company with positive culture based on a respect to the employees and their work.
- Workplace in a new and very small shared office (max. 25 people) situated at Nove Butovice five minutes walk from subway station.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Annual bonus (based on financial results).
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company).
- Language and other trainings for free.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Company events.
- Discount for Sony DADC customer’s products (CD, DVD, BD, PS)
What do we expect from you?
- French language B1 or better and good English.
- Interest in figures and efficient work with MS Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Be proactive, assertive, focused & target driven.
- Have practical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and/ or education in finance related field is an advantage.