We are looking for a candidate who will be fully responsible for the business performance of the overall services that Sony DADC is providing to the client. The role includes management of the client relationship internally and externally, management of processes across the complete supply chain, supporting the development and alignment of the client strategy. This is a critical role within Sony DADC involving daily communication with numerous Client departments, 3PLs and internal business areas.
What will you do?
- To ensure the smooth, efficient and cost effective launch and replenishment of titles to all served markets.
- To plan the processing of operations (new releases and promotions) as well as back catalogue titles in conjunction with the regional and corporate departments.
- Monitor the manufacturing release schedules and sales forecasts to plan work requirements effectively.
- Oversee the capturing of historical back catalogue and new release shipping quantities.
- Proactively highlight and plan for potential capacity issues across all areas of the business (manufacturing inbound orders, warehouse management outbound and returns, transport).
- Produce periodic KPIs and analyse performance statistics to both identify areas of best practice and facilitate/drive process improvements.
- Perform and/or compile daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the entire Supply
- Set the client operating objectives for territory operations efforts.
- Partner with Manufacturing, SSC (Retail Operations and Credit and Cash Collection), Warehouse Teams (inbound, outbound, VAS, returns, transport) in areas of change management.
- Drive cost reduction through business process changes, improved communication and ‘ease of use’ strategies.
- Support Client in commercial projects, IT and development strategies.
What will you get for it?
- Interesting job in an international company with positive culture based on a respect to the employees and their work.
- Workplace in a new logistic hall in Úherce – Nýřany.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 25.000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Donated meals.
- Notebook, VPN and mobile phone to be independent enough.
- Language and other trainings for free.
- 300 CZK/ month for Pension insurance.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Company events.
- Discount for Sony DADC customer’s products (CD, DVD, BD, PS).
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent German and English language skills. Czech is a great advantage.
- High school / University degree.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PP).
- Ability to work constructively under stress and pressure
- Ability to cooperate effectively and proactively with all involved parties
- Experience within a distribution or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and tasks completion.
- To understand not only practices within CS but also various aspects of related areas.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes.
- Good time management, excellent communication and coordination skills
- Team player, sharing experience and ideas for improvement.