Sony DADC is one of the world's leading manufacturers of optical storage media with its headquarters and around 600 employees in Thalgau near Salzburg and its branches in the Czech Republic, Pilsen region. In addition to our existing business, we are constantly developing new fields of technology. Become part of our innovative and customer-oriented team and shape your career with us!
What will you do?
- be responsible for Information Security & Privacy Management System Maintenance and Development (ISMS & PMF Documentation, Policies and Procedures, handling of core processes for risk, incident, training and internal audit management)
- carry out Information Security Projects and handle day to day requests (point of contact for employees, RFP support, customer/external audit support, ..)
- fulfil Cyber Security related tasks that include executing the Vulnerability Management Framework and coordinate closely with the Sony DADC IT
- be in charge of Physical Security projects including Security on Transport
What will you get for it?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- up to 15.000 CZK per year for pension insurance or free time activities (combination possible)
- annual bonus up to the amount of one month wage
- meal vouchers of 140 CZK per day
- paid leave for employees with 5+ years of service
- flexible working hours, hybrid workplace model (combination of remote and on-site work)
- independent work with a varied range of tasks
- language courses, trainings and other opportunities for further development
What do we expect from you?
- interest in information security and data protection (holistic: organizational, digital and physical)
- basic knowledge of Windows, Linux, network and security technologies required
- ISMS, ISO27000 and GDPR are not unknown to you
- industry specific certifications like CISSP, CISM, or comparable are desired
- quick comprehension, strong analytical thinking and ability to work independently
- resilient personality and ability to work under pressure
- willingness to travel
- finished secondary school or university
- be advanced in both Czech and English language, German language is a plus
What else do you need to know?
- your place of work would be Plzeň or Štěnovice (in combination with home office)
- position is full-time, 40 hours per week
- permanent contract