Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team? Do you want to develop, use foreign languages on everyday basis, get good rewards and take part in various activities with us? Then come along with us! Our company culture is based on respect to employees, mutual trust and friendly atmosphere. We are the leading provider of discs and digital services for the entertainment, education and information industries. The major game, music and movie producers belong to our customers. We have already 3 locations and are mainly based in Pilsen area.
What will you do?
- Carry admin/transactional tasks within the area of supply chain, particularly return management, logistic and customer claims.
- Manage transactional workload in designated area of business.
- Maintain effective communication in foreign language with relevant contact persons within internal organization, clients and customers.
- Ensure all transactions are processed within timescales set by line manager/service agreements.
- Carry out maintenance/housekeeping in regards to all admin related files and data.
What will you get for it?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3600 CZK for pension insurance contribution per year
- annual bonus up to the amount of one month wage
- meal vouchers - 140 CZK per day
- 4x a year contribution of 1 000 CZK for Flexi Pass
- Home office up to 3 days per week and pleasing environment in our renovated office in Pilsen
- language courses and other trainings
- paid overtimes
- cinema and theatre tickets, gift vouchers (for a massage, sport events etc.)
What do we expect from you?
- Be fluent in Portuguese and have English on communicative level. Spanish is a plus.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office – particularly MS Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Be proactive and flexible problem solver with customer focused personality.