Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team? Do you want to develop, use foreign languages on everyday basis, get good rewards and take part in various activities with us? Then come along with us! Our company culture is based on respect to employees, mutual trust and friendly atmosphere. We are the leading provider of discs and digital services for the entertainment, education and information industries. The major game, music and movie producers belong to our customers. We have already 3 locations and are mainly based in Pilsen area.
What will you do?
- Ensure customers pay within terms and conditions and escalate late payers.
- Proactive frequent communication with customers to build a relationship. Communicate also with internal departments (Purchasing, Warehouse/Receiving Management, etc.).
- Allocate incoming payments in the business system in timely manner.
- Process customer claims.
- Maintain customer ledgers in cleanest possible shape by matching credits and debits.
- Participate in process/system improvements.
What will you get for it?
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3600 CZK for pension insurance contribution per year
- annual bonus up to the amount of one month wage
- meal vouchers - 140 CZK per day
- 4x a year contribution of 1 000 CZK for Flexi Pass
- home office up to 3 days per week and pleasing environment in our renovated office in Pilsen; working from our Prague office is also a possibility.
- language courses and other trainings
- paid overtimes
- cinema and theatre tickets, gift vouchers (for a massage, sport events etc.)
What do we expect from you?
- Be fluent in Portuguese and have English on communicative level. Spanish is a plus.
- Be competent in Microsoft Office – particularly MS Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Be proactive and flexible problem solver with customer focused personality.
- Experience in the area of Finance & Accounting, Credit & Cash Collections or Customer Service is a plus.