What will you do?
- Allocate incoming payments in the business system in timely manner.
- Facilitate healthy cash flow by ensuring customers pay on time, proactively identify barriers to payment.
- Proactively communicate with customers to build the relationship and ensure smooth cash collection.
- Provide detailed analysis of customer issues – amount, root cause, immediate solution, and action plan for avoiding recurrence.
- Actively contribute to dispute resolution.
- Cooperate with other departments on analyzing and releasing daily orders on credit block.
- Assist in monthly and other assigned reporting and provide monthly reconciliations.
If you are looking to:
- Start or advance your career in finance.
- Work in multinational team.
- Speak foreign languages on daily basis.
- Work in dynamic environment on diverse set of tasks that never get dull and see yourself as good, proactive troubleshooter, we will be happy to have you on our team!
You’ll get for it
- Interesting job in an international company with positive culture based on a respect to the employees and their work.
- Workplace in a new and very small shared office (max. 25 people) situated at Nove Butovice five minutes walk from subway station.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 25.000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company).
- Language and other trainings for free.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Company events.
What do we expect from you?
- Be fluent in French and have English on communicative level.
- Interest in figures and efficient work with MS Excel.
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Be proactive, assertive, focused & target driven.
- Have practical approach to problem solving.
- Experience and/or education in finance related field is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, please, send us your motivation letter.