Do you need to gain more experiences in a financial sector? Would you like to use French and English language on a daily basis? Are you looking for a job for definite period of time? Then we are looking for you! You can work in Pilsen or in Prague.
What will you do?
- Assist with the Credit Control activities for our key customer – Amazon.
- Allocate payments and process related transactions in accounting system (Oracle Finance).
- Maintain the Amazon´s AR ledger in cleanest possible shape by identifying and matching related debit and credit transactions.
- Confirm that Amazon received invoices and that they are cleared for payment.
- Ensure all payment deductions are logged in dispute management system, investigated and resolved accurately and timely.
- Update Amazon´s web portal with relevant details and escalate cases where necessary.
- Assist in monthly and other assigned reporting and provide monthly reconciliations.
What will you get for it?
- Contract for 6 months (full time) with possibility to continue for an unlimited period.
- Flexible working time.
- Positive company culture based on respect to the employees and their work.
- Language courses and other trainings.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Paid overtimes.
- Company events.
- Meal vouchers.
- Discount for Sony DADC customer’s products (CD, DVD, BD, PS)
What do we expect from you?
- French language B1 or better and good English.
- Experience in accounting or administration or related education preferable.
- Computer literate with proven administrative skills, strong working knowledge of MS Excel – V look up, pivote tables…
- Accuracy and attention to detail, multi-tasking.
- Ability to process and analyse large amounts of data.
- Practical approach to problem solving.
- Friendly person.