Sony DADC is currently looking for an experienced Client Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the supply chain our for a major client from home entertainment or computer game industry.
As a part of the multinational client operations team the candidate will be fully responsible for the business performance of the overall services that Sony DADC is providing to the client. The role includes management of the client relationship internally and externally, management of processes across the complete supply chain, supporting the development and alignment of the client strategy and being the conduit for these client defined strategies and business plans into the Sony DADC Managed Services Platform. This is a critical role within Sony DADC involving daily communication with numerous Client departments, 3PL’s and internal business areas.
What will you do?
- To ensure the smooth, efficient and cost effective launch and replenishment of titles to all served markets.
- To plan the processing of operations (new releases and promotions) as well as back catalogue titles in conjunction with the regional and corporate departments.
- To build, maintain and operate market operations within an optimised value chain.
- Monitor the manufacturing release schedules and sales forecasts to plan work requirements effectively.
- Oversee the capturing of historical back catalogue and new release shipping quantities.
- Proactively highlight and plan for potential capacity issues across all areas of the business (manufacturing inbound orders, warehouse management outbound and returns, transport).
- Produce periodic KPI’s and analyse performance statistics to both identify areas of best practice and facilitate/drive process improvements.
- Perform and/or compile daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the entire Supply Chain to the Client and coordinate meetings accordingly.
- Ensure Platform adherence to quality policies.
- Set the client operating objectives for territory operations efforts. Partner with Manufacturing, SSC (Retail Operations and Credit and Cash Collection), Warehouse Teams (inbound, outbound, VAS, returns, transport) in areas of change management.
- To analyse business trends in country and provide insight if trend is differing.
- Drive cost reduction through business process changes, improved communication and ‘ease of use’ strategies.
- This is a critical role within the country organization involving daily communication with numerous client departments such as Sales, Manufacturing and Finance
- Responsible for both supply chain and credit and cash activities for Sony DADC towards the
- Supports Client in commercial projects, IT and development strategies.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelors degree or equivilant.
- Administration and or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in market operations, channel management, order management or demand management within the FMCG, Consumer Products or Pharmaceutical industry, of which at least 3 years is in a senior role.
- Fluent in French language, good level of business English is a must as well.
- Demonstrate strong planning and problem solving skills along with meticulous attention to detail.
- A strong track record of introducing creative processes to exceed customer requirements.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication persuasive skills.
- Proven record in change management.
- Inovative and visionary thinking.
- Client focus combined with strategic capabilities.
What will you get for it?
- Interesting job in an international company with positive culture based on a respect to the employees and their work.
- Workplace in a new and very small shared office (25 people) – for Prague, or bigger shared office in a city center of Pilsen.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 25 000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company).
- Notebook, VPN and mobile phone to be independent enough.
- Language and other trainings for free.
- Discount for Sony DADC customer’s products (CD, DVD, BD, PS).
- 300 CZK/ month for Pension insurance.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Company events.