What will you do?
- Carry out administrative and transactional tasks within in the area of claim management.
- Process all incoming claims on the Customer Query Management system.
- Ensure proper classification of claims into predefined categories.
- Ensure completeness and correctness of the claim data received from customers.
- Ensure all logged queries are resolved within timescales set by line manager/service agreements.
- Maintain effective communication in French and English with customers, business partners and colleagues.
- Document the processes and procedures. Ensure the documentation is up to date at all times.
- Produce regular and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Address client issues/requests promptly.
What will you get for it?
- Interesting job in an international company with positive culture based on a respect to the employees and their work.
- Workplace in a new and very small shared office (max. 25 people).
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 25.000 CZK Referral bonus.
- Annual bonus in amount of one month wage.
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company).
- Language and other trainings for free.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Favored telephone tariffs.
- Company events.
- Discount for Sony DADC customer’s products (CD, DVD, BD, PS).
What do we expect from you?
- Very good French and English (B2).
- Competent in Microsoft Office – particularly MS Excel.
- Highly effective and efficient in data processing.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Skillful in prioritization and managing several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Proactive, assertive, focused & target driven, problem solver.