What will you do?
- First level supporting for internal users (European territory).
- Receive, track and resolve requests and incidents in ticketing system.
- Provide services on a regular basis.
- Communicate via e-mail, phone.
- Cooperate within international IT team.
What will you get for it?
- Interesting job in an international company with a positive culture based on a respect to employees and their work.
- Workplace in a modern open-space office is located in the Pilsen city centre.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- 25 000 CZK bonus for recommendation of a new employee.
- Annual bonus in a form of one month wage.
- Paid overtimes or spare leave instead.
- Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK (40 CZK paid by company).
- Language and training courses for free.
- 300 CZK for Pension insurance.
- Special tariff for calling.Company events.
- Discount for Sony DADC products (CD, DVD, BD, PS).
What do we expect from you?
- Technical secondary school degree, college is an advantage.
- English language on a good level, German is an advantage.
- MS Office experience.
- Willingness to learn new things in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player.
- The ability to interact openly and directly with others.
- The ability to diagnose, analyze and resolve issues.
- Proactive service and customer/ user oriented approach.
- Structured and security aware way of working.
- Flexible and adaptable oriented.