You have a great opportunity to become a part of our engineering team in our dynamic and growing company!
Do you like working with new technologies and creating technical solutions?
Then it is you, who we are looking for!
What will you do?
- Develop technical solutions for automation in our production area.
- Analyze and Optimize of existing processes and systems.
- Lead and realize of projects in our production sites.
- Maintain planning and spare parts management.
- Cooperate with our international teams.
- Support of production and technician team.
- Closely cooperate across different departments and with our suppliers and customers.
What will you get for it?
- Flexible working hours – daily shift.
- You have the opportunity to work in a friendly team.
- Educational and language courses free of charge.
- Donated meals at the workplace (55% paid by the employer).
- Annual rewards up to one month’s salary.
- Sony DADC customers’ products at discounted prices (CD, DVD, BD, PS).
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance (300 CZK / month).
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Discounted telephone tariffs from T-mobile.
- Paid overtime and the possibility of choosing them in the form of spare leave.
- Participation in corporate events (Christmas party, Family day, sporting events).
- Football tickets, theater subscribers.
- Nice Christmas presents, participation in Christmas raffle of Sony electronics.
- Bonus for a new employee’s recommendation of CZK 25,000.
What do we expect from you?
- Electrotechnical education (University / High School).
- Skills and practice in PLC programming focused on Siemens Simatic S7 or S5 systems and Profibus systems.
- Combined or partial knowledge of mechatronics, mechanics, and pneumatics.
- Public Notice 50/1978 Sb. Qualification in Electrical Engineering § 5, 6.
- Knowledge of automation systems and production.
- English at communicative level, German is a benefit.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork and Time Management.