You have the perfect opportunity to become a part of the engineering team in our dynamic and growing company. Do you like technology and create technical solutions? Then we are looking for you.
What will you do?
- Develope technical solutions for automation and storage systems in our production area.
- Analyze and optimize existing processes and systems.
- Lead and realize of projects in our production sites.
- Maintenance planning and spare parts management.
- Cooperate with our international teams.
- Support of a production and technician team.
- Closely cooperate across different departments and with our suppliers and customers.
What will you get for it?
- Flexible working hours – daily shift.
- Work in a friendly team.
- Educational and language courses free of charge.
- Dedicated meals at the workplace (55% paid by the employer).
- Annual rewards up to one month’s salary.
- Sony DADC customers’ products at discounted prices (CD, DVD, BD, PS).
- Contribution to supplementary pension insurance (300 CZK / month).
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Discounted telephone tariffs from T-mobile.
- Paid overtime and the possibility of choosing them in the form of spare leave.
- Participation in corporate events (Christmas party, Family day, sporting events).
- Football tickets, theater subscribers.
- Nice Christmas presents, participation in Christmas raffle of Sony electronics.
- Bonus for a new employee’s recommendation of CZK 25,000.
What do we expect from you?
- Technical education in Mechanical or Electrical field (University / High School).
- Skills and practice with automatically storage and warehouse systems for improving, technical support and maintenance issues.
- Experience with systems from TGW, Klug, Knapp, Witron, Kardex is a benefit.
- Combined or partial knowledge of PLC mechatronics, electrical and pneumatics.
- Public Notice 50/1978 Sb. Qualification in Electrical Engineering § 5, 6.
- Knowledge of automation systems and production.
- English at communicative level, German is a benefit.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent Communication, Teamwork and Time Management.