The Supply Planner is responsible for the successful supply planning and management of assigned new release and back catalogue disc-based entertainment titles.
The Supply Planner will have responsibility for executing supply chain and inventory based activities. This will include the creation and management of supply plans, end to end capacity planning, and contingency planning as required.
New Release and Catalogue Management
- Accountable for successful collaboration with Clients and Suppliers to prioritise and deliver supply planning services that meet or exceed the business needs
- Create, execute and manage new release plans, catalogue and campaign plans for assigned catalogue content
- Responsible for the integrity of the supply and delivery plans for assigned products
- Provide leadership in solving supply chain issues that impact the company’s ability to deliver its products On-time and In-Full
- Work with Client and Retail Operations regarding any reworks and stock movements, liaising with the Client as required
Supplier Management and Client Service
- Responsible for owning client and supplier relationships, including issue resolution management, status briefings, performance management, KPI’s (including reviewing the performance of Suppliers to deliver OTIF), communication optimisation, and process/procedure development.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships client and suppliers, sourcing the necessary data and information to ensure that all demand requirements are understood, correctly interpreted and actioned.
- Proven experience in a supply planning role with a particular emphasis on manufacturing planning, replenishment, inventory planning, procurement, analysis and modeling required
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Competency in solving complex topics and in understanding the related background
- Teamplayer mindset, high flexibility and motivated to go the extra mile
- Affinity for IT systems, data bases and data analysis
- Manages timelines and prioritises work activities; plans and stays organised in order to meet commitment and productivity standards.
The minimum monthly gross salary for this function is EUR 1.794,- (as per our collective contract). However, we do offer an overpayment based on education, qualification and experience.
Your work place is Thalgau.
This position is full time and not restricted.
We are looking for you as of now.
Sony DADC is an employer who supports equal opportunities.